A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap — these two or more anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth — and a false tooth/teeth in between. These false teeth are called pontics and can be made from gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of these materials. Dental bridges are supported by natural teeth or implants.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Bridges?
- Restore your smile
- Restore the ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Distribute the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Dental Appointments are something many of us procrastinate with. DON’T WAIT