A dental crown is a laboratory-produced restoration that envelopes the entire fractured or decayed tooth. The crown is cemented or bonded to the tooth for a natural appearance.
When getting a dental crown, the tooth is reduced in size prior to placement.
Dental crowns can be made of gold and other metals, resin, porcelain fused to metal, and all ceramic often made with CAD/CAM technology today.
Crowns can achieve all of the aesthetic advantages of porcelain veneers.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Dental Appointments are something many of us procrastinate with. DON’T WAIT