A dental extraction is the removal of teeth from the dental alveolus (socket) in the alveolar bone. Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, but most commonly to remove teeth which have become unrestorable through tooth decay, periodontal disease or dental trauma, especially when they are associated with toothache.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Dental Appointments are something many of us procrastinate with. DON’T WAIT