Root canal therapy is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or infected.
Root canal therapy is performed when the pulp which is composed of nerves and blood vessels in the tooth becomes infected or damaged. During root canal therapy, the pulp is removed, and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed.
People fear root canals because they assume they are painful. Actually, most people report that the procedure itself is no more painful than having a filling placed. The discomfort experienced in the period leading up to seeking dental care is truly painful, not the procedure itself.
The root is then cleaned and filled to prevent any further infection
Root canal treatment (also called Endodontics) is needed when the pulp inside your tooth becomes infected through tooth decay or damaged by an injury to your mouth. This infection may spread through the root canal system, which could eventually lead to an abscess, causing a great deal of discomfort. If root canal treatment is not carried out, the tooth may need to be taken out.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Dental Appointments are something many of us procrastinate with. DON’T WAIT